Flame Demons Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flame Demons Clan Forum

Welcome To the Flame Demons clan This forum is about (as the name suggests) the flame demons clan on monstersgame

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Best Attribute to level up in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stricken Chicken

Best Attribute to level up in Empty
PostSubject: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:49 pm

I'd like to know what everyone else thinks is the best Attribute to have, overall.
Back to top Go down
Stricken Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 8:54 pm

From my experience it's Stamina- also, if you look at most of the high-ranking players, they seem to have Stamina as their apex Attribute. If anyone thinks i'm wrong though, i'd love to hear how & why. Always open to suggestions!

SC
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 6:08 am

I agree though I think that strength and agility also are important.
Back to top Go down
https://flamedemons.forumotion.com
Stricken Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 12:16 am

Agility I agree with, it's my second most desired Attribute. Other than Dexterity, though, I think that Strength is the least important- it's much more important to be able to hit and take hits, than the power of your hits. Stamina keeps you in the fight. Agility allows you to hit back. What good is Strength if you can't land a punch?

SC
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2008 4:46 am

I see what you mean. Also ancestral abilities have an effect if you have one.
Back to top Go down
https://flamedemons.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Attribute to level up in   Best Attribute to level up in Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Attribute to level up in
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame Demons Clan Forum :: Help and Questions :: Helpful tips-
Jump to: