Flame Demons Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flame Demons Clan Forum

Welcome To the Flame Demons clan This forum is about (as the name suggests) the flame demons clan on monstersgame

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weekly Goal!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 6:36 pm

Here I'll be posting our current status in the hi-score rankings, as a clan. I'll post our current standings, and what I'd like to have everyone work on.

We are in: 272nd place! (which I think is awesome, since there are about 2500 clans total!)
We have looted: 124,124.28 kgs of flesh
We've had: 18 victims
Our wins: 109
Our losses: 937
Our gold: 1,473

This weeks goal: Get more flesh! Get out there and pimp your link! We're only 482 kgs of flesh away from taking over the next slot up, held by the Elite Greek Werewolves. I think that we can take 'em.

This weeks congratulations: Wolfwood, for having taken 97909.10 kgs of flesh
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 9:55 pm

I know it's a little late, but here are this week's updates:

We are in: 236th place! (An increase, awesome!)
We have looted: 154,761 kgs of flesh
We've had: 22 victims
Our wins: 167

Our losses: 1,061

Our ratio: 14.5%
Our gold: 2,588

Overall, we're doing much, much better! We've gone up in leagues according to rank. So, for the next week, why don't we all focus on getting more flesh, huh? Be sure to use all of your raids. If you do a few, and then let your computer sit alone for a few hours, you can go on to do more... you aren't limited to just an hour a day. We had more victims, but not the increase I'd like to see. I want exponential growth people! Let's get out there, and do some biting!

This week's congrat's goes to: Our glorious leader, for the most amount of flesh taken! 108,210 kgs!
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 11:15 am

Thank you Kiba
Back to top Go down
https://flamedemons.forumotion.com
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 12:16 am

Credit where credit is due.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:05 pm

We are in: 222nd place! (Another increase, doing great despite our members that aren't active anymore!)
We have looted: 168,474 kgs of flesh
We've had: 30 victims (I love this increase)
Our wins: 196
Our losses: 1,126
Our ratio: 17.4% (Haha!)
Our gold: 3,539

Our Goal: GET MORE VICIMS... I am the only one in the clan with any victims.... It is most definately worth it. If anyone is a member of any other forums which aren't involved with Monster's Game, broadcast it. Try to get people to join. You can do it in a way that isn't spamful... I have... that's why I've got thirty victims.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:56 pm

We are in: 194th place! (Awesome! An even higher increase!)
We have looted: 217,798.57 kgs of flesh
We've had: 38 victims (An increase... but I need to see everyone else getting some of these!)
Our wins: 398 (Awesome Increase!)

Our losses: 1,264
Our ratio: 31.4% (Doubled! Whoo!)
Our gold: 8,238 (Awesome! We're rich!)

Our goal is still to gain more victims. It's a great source of income, besides, if you get people to click your bitelink, you'll get people to join Monsters Game. If people join the game, people will join our clan! So get out there, and start pimping your bitelink!

Here's a trick I fell for once. Put this section of code at the very bottom of your description:
[url=your bite link]Display the weapons of your name[/url]
The idea is that it looks like the "Display the hideout of..." link. I'm sure there's some way to center it, and just as soon as someone figures it out, I'd like to know. That'll make it look more convincing... That way you trick those who are attacking you at random. They'll click it, without thinking too much... a good trick, I think.

From this point on, I'll also be watching everyone's stats more closely, so that I may be more specific in the congratulations as they come about.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 10:56 pm

I'm a little late this week, sorry.

Clan Growth:
We are in: 194th place... still. (Although we may have fluctuated over the past week.)
(NEW) Of Lycans, we are in 64th place!
We have looted: 233,220 kgs of flesh
We've had: 42 victims (And three belong to Shining_Dragon! Great job!)
Our wins: 458

Our losses: 1,319
Our ratio: 34.7% (Up a little higher!)
Our gold: 9,138 (Excellent Donation Augnet!)

(New Feature of the report: )
Personal Growth:
Shining_Dragon: 9,276.61
Kiba Wolfsson: 5633.09
Augnet: 458.1

Everyone else: Nothing! Grrr!

The award for the week goes to... The three of us, Shining_Dragon, Kiba Wolfsson, and Augnet, for being the only three members of our ten-member clan to have done anything in the past week. Hooray us!

Next week's goal? Just do well. At least we held the same position in our total standing, which isn't a bad thing after all. We, at least, didn't go down, so I'm mostly pleased. One goal for next week, meet the same gain in loot as you grew this week. Don't worry about matching them exactly, I'll be keeping track of them, so you don't have to.

Last edited by Kiba_Wolfsson on Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 1:12 pm

I've started to get annoyed Evil or Very Mad with those of the clan who have ignored the messages about joining the forum and being more active. We need to do something about this!!
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:20 am

Wolfwood, at least is a member of the forum... I don't think those accounts are active anymore. I would guess that they don't get on anymore.
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 am

Wolfwood joined at the start when I made the clan, so I reckon he got bored of looking at the clan page and seeing that there was no applications.

He hasn't joined the forum since he is completely inactive.
Grim reaper man is kind of active.
Yuffie I know is definitely in active.
so is zurc, bennetblod and elvis werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Hmmm, I'll just have to keep tracking their earnings... in any case they aren't growing at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Weekly Goal! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weekly Goal!   Weekly Goal! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weekly Goal!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame Demons Clan Forum :: Clan annoucements :: Clan annoucements-
Jump to: