Flame Demons Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flame Demons Clan Forum

Welcome To the Flame Demons clan This forum is about (as the name suggests) the flame demons clan on monstersgame

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to the clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

Welcome to the clan Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:32 am

This thread is for new clan members to just say hi.
Back to top Go down
https://flamedemons.forumotion.com
Lyca

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:58 pm

Hello to my new clan members! I am very happy to be a member of what looks like with be a fantastic clan!!
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:33 am

Hello! And welcome! Make yourself at home, take off your shoes, but be careful, the dog will drool in them. Be sure to check out the announcements page, there are always updates and business to atend to.
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 11:37 am

Welcome Lyca, I hope you have a good time in this clan.Talking about updates and business, there are two admin positions in the clan.

Warmaster and Elder

So if you want to be either one then just message me or Kiba.
Back to top Go down
Stricken Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Hello all! Thanks for accepting me into your clan Laughing Looking forward to fighting for you (my last Clan was awful), so just point me in the right direction when the time comes! Until then,

SC
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:10 am

Thank you for joining Very Happy , I hope you have a good time here. If you need any help, just ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the clan   Welcome to the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the clan
Page 1 of 1