Flame Demons Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Flame Demons Clan Forum

Welcome To the Flame Demons clan This forum is about (as the name suggests) the flame demons clan on monstersgame

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Advice about Sentinels

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

Advice about Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:33 pm

I have a couple of questions regarding the handling of these beasts.

What status levels are most optimum?

Should I set up my sentinal so that it compliments me, or that it matches me? I.e. If I have high defence and low attack, my sentinal should have low defence and high attack, or should my stats be similar to its?

At what point is it better to just buy a higher level sentinal?... for example: If my hound has all stats up to twenty, is it stronger or weaker than an engraged hound at base level?
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 2:15 am

1. In battles having a sentinel by your side will probably decide the fate of the battle,
so training your sentinal up will help alot.

2. My advice would be too keep your sentinel's stats similar to your stats.

3. I think that when you buy a new sentinel, the base stats are there to get you started.

Most players use their sentinels as a bank so when they are buying a new weapon or armour they can get the amount of gold they bought it for back. (I wouldn't advise selling yur sentinel unles u have to.)
Back to top Go down
https://flamedemons.forumotion.com
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:25 am

Yeah, that's how I'm using mine right now.
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 7:32 pm

I have another question now, if you have two weapons in your inventory, do you enter the fight using both of them?
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 2:01 am

No I'm afraid but I not really sure on that one. Some people do buy two weapons so they can sell later on
Back to top Go down
Kiba_Wolfsson
Admin
Kiba_Wolfsson

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:23 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shining_Dragon
Admin
Shining_Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:01 am

okay I think this thread can be closed but if anyone wants this thread opened again
just message me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice about Sentinels   Advice about Sentinels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice about Sentinels
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flame Demons Clan Forum :: Help and Questions :: Help and Questions-
Jump to: